This statement applies to data collected by Ideas 2 Results Ltd (Registered in England and Wales 4624828) and processed by us and by third parties appointed by us.
- We maintain e-mail and off-line contact information of our customers and prospects in their place of work.
- We maintain, where available, information relevant to each contact’s corporate affiliation, including job title, role and company details.
- We maintain our contact data in a secure environment to prevent unauthorised use.
- We use the information to deliver information regarding the activities and services of SubsStack Ltd
- We use the information to manage communication between contacts (you) and SubsStack Ltd.
- Data is processed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and many be transferred outside of the EEA under contract.
- Your information will not be used by third parties.
If you follow links to other sites from our website your data will be subject to the privacy policies of those websites.
The first time you visit this site you will be asked to accept optional cookies. These are:
- Google Analytics to obtain statistics on our visitors; the cookie lasts for 90 days
- You may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail or telephone. You may also request a copy of the information held about you by emailing us.